At Local Express, we are committed to providing the best platform for food retailers possible. We are constantly working to improve our service and offer more features that can help our customers. Over the past few months, we’ve added a long list of new features that can help you more efficiently manage your business, provide more options for your customers, and more.
Whether you’re a current partner or are looking for a new platform for your business, these features are for you. So let’s take a look at some of our newest, most exciting features.
New Features That You’ll Love
Here are some of the biggest recent changes to Local Express. We’ll go through each feature, category by category.
Payment and Security
Being able to securely collect payment from your customers is essential for every business. As a food retailer, you need to ensure that your customers can pay with their preferred payment methods without worrying about security issues. These new features enable you to do exactly that.
1. New payment integration. We’ve added a new payment provider, “Place to Pay,” which is integrated with credit cards. This allows for smoother and more secure payments for your customers.
2. Enhanced EBT security. Security is important, which is why we have added Captcha for EBT balance requests at select stores accepting EBT cards. This helps ensure that your customers can pay safely without any worries.
Shipping and Delivery
For modern food retailers, shipping and delivery can be make or break. Customers want flexibility, options, and convenience. If you don’t provide the features they want, you risk losing customers. Our new shipping and delivery features will help you improve your already great shipping and delivery experience.
1. Customizable delivery options. Now partners have the ability to request a signature, proof of delivery, or photo ID separately. This streamlines delivery and empowers customers, all while providing a great delivery experience.
2. Special instructions. Sometimes simple changes are the most impactful. We added a special instructions button at checkout, giving customers the ability to provide instructions and customize their experience. Coming soon to apps and kiosks.
3. CarHop delivery integration. This allows customers to order seamlessly through CarHop and enjoy the convenience of DeliverLogic’s services.
4. Closing delivery orders. We listened to customer feedback and added the ability to close orders directly from the Web Partner platform. Previously this feature was limited to the driver app, but now you have even more control over orders.
Marketing and Management
Being able to efficiently and expertly manage and market your business is a key to success. But without the right tools, that can be a struggle. Our new features focus on making management more streamlined and giving you more tools for marketing/data analysis.
1. Partner reports. The new “reports” section in the Partner dashboard offers a range of data analysis tools that can help you gain valuable insights. You can easily create and download reports that give you crucial information about your business.
2. Streamlined order management. We got rid of the “old” orders and replaced them with a Beta Orders section in the Web Partner interface. This gives you a single, simple space for all of your order management needs.
3. Manual merchandising. This new feature lets you manually pin products where you want them, ensuring you can tailor your catalog just the way you want.
4. Department and category information. We improved the catalog page by adding department and category information. These can be easily toggled on or off with the columns option.
Strive for More with Local Express
The food retail business is always changing, and you need a platform that is constantly evolving to meet market and customer demands. At Local Express, we are always working to provide you with all the tools and features you need for success.
If you’re a current partner, look around and take advantage of our new features. And if you’re looking for a platform that can help you succeed by enabling you to more efficiently and effectively run your business, consider Local Express.
Try out our demo and see how our new features can help you and your business.